Please Read Cooking Method Carefully
Nevis, West Indies
August 09, 2009
2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 Ripe Mango, peeled and diced
Juice of 1 freshly squeezed lime
1 Tablespoon finely chopped pistachios
1/2 Scotch Bonnet pepper minced finely
1 Clove garlic minced finely
2 Ounces (Dried) Chorizo sausage minced
4 Tablespoons Mango Chutney
4 Ounces Orange juice
2 Tablespoon butter
1 Tablespoon peanut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients except the oil, butter, chutney, and orange juice into a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Cut a pocket along the length of the chicken breast with a sharp knife.
4. Stuff mixture evenly onto each breast, do not overstuff
5. Heat the butter and oil in a pan until hot, add the chicken, pocket-side down first, to brown all over.
6. Place into the oven for 20- 25 minutes or until cooked through.
7. Take the reserve juices from the sautÃ© pan and roasting pan and whisk in the mango chutney and orange juice, and reduce by 25%.
8. Allow chicken to rest fro a few minutes and the pour over the now reduced sauce
9. Serve the chicken with rice and peas and dilled beets