Grilled Tuna Recipe – Spicy and Delicious
- 4 Tuna steaks about 1 inch thick
- 2 Tablespoons freshly grated Ginger
- 1 ½ Teaspoons ground Cumin
- 1 ½ Teaspoons ground Coriander
- ½ Teaspoon ground Marjoram or Thyme
- 1 Scotch Bonnet pepper (#ad) finely minced (A Habanero pepper can be substituted)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed Lime juice
- Kosher or Sea Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fire up you charcoal grill, and let coals get to the HOT state. (A gas grill will work, but you will miss out on all of the flavor that charcoal brings to the party….yes that does sound like Alton Brown. (#ad)
- Place the cumin, coriander,marjoram or thyme, scotch bonnet, lime, ginger and salt in a shallow dish and mix well.
- Add the fish and turn to coat on all sides then grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve piping hot. This grilled tuna recipe is a keeper, my cats Nevis, Kitts, and Saba love this too.
Mango Salsa goes down a treat with this dish!