Grilled Shrimp Recipe With Mango and Curry
Gallipot Restaurant and Bar
Jones Estate, Nevis Island
1/2 Cup Olive oil
1/2 Cup Mango Chutney
2 Tablespoons Curry powder
2 Tablespoons freshly minced garlic
2 Tablespoons fresh Cilantro, chopped finely
1 Teaspoon finely minced Scotch Bonnet pepper (a Habanero pepper can be substituted)
32 Large Shrimp; peeled and deveined (tails left on)
4 Bamboo skewers; soaked in water for 30 minutes (to keep them from burning)
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Add shrimp and coat thoroughly.
3. Refrigerate and let marinade for at least an hour, mo more than three hours.
4. Skewer 8 shrimp on each skewer.
5. Grill over medium hot coals until shrimp are cooked, about 3 minutes per side…do not overcook.
6. Serve with a dollop of Mango Chutney for dipping.
1 thought on “Grilled Curry – Mango Shrimp Recipe”
That looks good Iam always looking for new seafood recipes to try.