Mango Salsa Is A Great Condiment For Fish
Mango Salsa from Oualie Beach Resort, Nevis, Island
Mango Salsa Recipe – Caribbean Style
- 1 Large ripe mango, diced
- 1 Medium size red bell pepper, diced
- 1 Medium red onion, diced
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 Big Lime, juiced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Clover honey
- Kosher or Sea Salt (#ad) to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients, mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve Fresh!
This salsa also goes great with Grilled Tuna Steaks!