Mango Bread Recipe – Bambooshay Snackette
2 Cups sifted all-purpose flour
2 Teaspoons freshly ground cinnamon
2 Teaspoons baking soda
½ Teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
¾ Cup sugar
¾ Cup dark brown sugar
3 Medium eggs, slightly beaten
¾ Cup canola oil
½ Cup raisins or currants
½ Cup chopped walnuts
2 Cups mashed mangoes
Sift, and then measure flour. Add cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Sift dry ingredients together. Make a well in the flour and add sugars, slightly beaten eggs and canola oil. Beat until well mixed. Fold in raisins, walnuts and mangoes. Bake mango bread in 2 regular loaf pans at 350 degrees for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Top 7 Health Benefits of Eating Mangoes
- Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds.
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer.
- May Improve Heart Health.
- May Lower Inflammation and Oxidative Stress.
- May Help Prevent Macular Degeneration.
- May Help Relieve Muscle Soreness.
- May help with erectile dysfunction.