Sudeakka Francis – Miss Caribbean 2011
Basseterre, St. Kitts – Nevis
May 22, 2011 (CUOPM)
Kittitian beauty and former Miss St. Kitts, Sudeakka Francis broke down in tears on Saturday night as she was crowned Miss Caribbean World 2011 at the Sir Rupert Briercliffe Hall, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
Francis, representing St. Kitts and Nevis emerged from a field of thirteen contestants to cop the prestigious title. She also won the judges’ nod for Best Talent.
BVI Platinum reports that First Runner-Up went to Miss Anguilla, Shellya Rogers who also copped the Miss Intellect title.
Second Runner-Up went to Miss Dominica, Jacintha Fagan. Miss Dominica was also judged Best Evening Wear and Miss Photogenic.
Third Runner-Up Miss USVI Terussa Thomas.
Miss Jamaica Raecine Williams and Miss Trinidad and Tobago Sherrice Andrews tied for the Fourth Runner-Up spot. Miss Trinidad also copped the Best Costume award.
The Best Swim Wear award went to Miss St. Lucia, Iva Satney.
Miss Antigua and Barbuda, Shenique Barry and Miss USVI tied for the Miss Congeniality award.
- Anguilla – Shellya Rogers
- Antigua and Barbuda – Shenique Barry
- Bahamas – Lakindis Brown
- British Virgin Islands – Sheroma Hodge
- Cuba – Anna Beathiz Martinez-Tapia
- Dominica – Jacintha Fagan
- Dominican Republic – Luz Esther Geremy Misses
- Jamaica – Raecine Williams
- Nicaragua – Iris Oreadana
- St. Kitts and Nevis – Sudeakka Francis
- St. Lucia – Iva Satney
- Trinidad and Tobago – Sherrice Andrews
- United States Virgin Islands – Terussa Thomas