Getting Married In Nevis Is Hopelessly Romantic
Nevis, West Indies
February 08, 2009
Photo courtesy of Nevis1.com
For couples ready to make the leap, a Caribbean wedding can make that most memorable moment exotic and exceptional. On idyllic Nevis, Nisbet provides the perfect setting for a totally uncommon and unhurried experience that special day.
This acclaimed, intimate Caribbean resort includes 30 acres of coconut palms and tropical flowers, a stately Great House and friendly staff. General Manager Jamie Holmes says, “Nisbet is proud to be the place couples choose to begin their lives together. Known for its famed Nevisian hospitality, the staff works tirelessly with couples throughout the planning process to ensure their wedding is seamless.”
According to TheKnot.com, Nisbet Plantation is one of the “Top 10 Romantic Resorts” in the Caribbean with the “most dramatic setting.”
Couples who marry at Nisbet can plant a coconut palm on the property to commemorate their Caribbean wedding and enhance the environment, as well. As their marriage grows, they can return to Nisbet to celebrate their anniversaries and see how their palm has grown, too.
To make this destination wedding decision as fuss-free as can be, Nisbet offers a Wedding package and provides a Wedding Planner filled with details about beautiful weddings at romantic Nisbet Plantation.
The Wedding Ceremony Package at $1,595 includes:
* One-hour private massage (both the bride and groom) to help relax and reduce those pre-wedding jitters in The Palms Spa, recently redesigned, expanded and relocated
* Your choice of wedding location, such as the beach, Nisbet “Avenue of the Palms” or another romantic backdrop; leave the decorating to Nisbet
* A bottle of chilled French champagne
* Bridal Bouquet/Flowers
* Beautifully decorated wedding cake
* Services of a wedding co-coordinator
* Photography services and 24 color photos
* License, registration and Minister’s fee
* Transportation to and from authorities as necessary
Romance Package starting at $5324 includes:
* 7 fabulous days and 6 intimate nights in one of 36 charming cottages
* Breakfast in bed, served with champagne the first morning on Nevis
* Daily breakfast al fresco at the beachside restaurant, Coconuts
* Daily afternoon tea.
* One romantic gourmet dinner for two right on the beach
* Plus 5 exquisite dinners at Nisbet Plantation’s Great House
* Sailing cruise
* Lunch at Sunshine’s, the famous Nevis beach bar and enjoy Killer Bees with fabulous grilled shrimp or another of Sunshine’s barbequed specialties (taxi service included)
* Two-day car rental
* Two expert deep massages at The Palms Spa at Nisbet Plantation Beach Club