The Pool At Nisbet Plantation Beach Club
Photo courtesy of Nevis1.com
Nevis, West Indies
July 09, 2009
Ahoy mateys! Nisbet Plantation Beach Club, recognized as one of the best Caribbean hotels, is offering all “landlubbers” a chance to escape this fall with two treasure packages to discover Nisbet Plantation and celebrate the pirates of Nevis’ past at the first annual Pirate Festival.
As part of the Hidden Treasure offer, guests who stay at the resort between October 16 and November 28, 2009 for five nights or more will receive their last night free! This offer includes:
- Luxury accommodations in a cottage room
- Daily breakfast at Coconuts
- Afternoon tea served on the Great House patio
- Nightly gourmet dinner at the historic and AAA four-Diamond-rated 1778 Great House
- An afternoon kayaking/snorkeling tour to a nearby sunken airplane
During the two weeks of the Pirate Festival, which is scheduled for October 24 through 31 and November 21 through 28, Nisbet Plantation is offering even more value with the Captain’s Treasure Package. In addition to the incentives offered for the Hidden Treasure package above, guests will enjoy:
- A $75 drink certificate to enjoy a signature Nisbet “pirate cocktail”
- A Souvenir Pirate glass to take home
- Many family friendly activities and events scheduled across the island including ruin hikes, kayaking, treasure chest hunts and more!
With the first annual Pirate Festival, this fall is an even more exciting time to visit the unspoiled island of Nevis and Nisbet Plantation. For more details on the first annual Nevis Pirate Festival, visit www.piratesofnevis.com.