The Beach at Nisbet Plantation
Photo courtesy of Nevis1.com
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club
Nevis, West Indies
February 28, 2010
Spring is quickly approaching. Time to warm up physically and athletically, and Nisbet Plantation Beach Club has just the way to do it ““ the TriStar111 Nevis International Triathlon. On April 2, 2011, triathletes from all over the world will travel to the Caribbean island to swim, bike and run the challenging and picturesque course.
Nisbet Plantation, which was recently named the top Caribbean hotel by Travel + Leisure, is the perfect place to rest before and after the big event. Here are the top five reasons to stay at Nisbet Plantation for the TriStar 111 Nevis Triathlon.
1. A special low nightly rate ($299 for a Superior Room including daily breakfast served ocean side, 30% savings)
2. General Manager’s Challenge. Nisbet Plantation’s General Manager Jamie Holmes is a third-time Nevis Triathlon participant. Beat his time and he’ll give you a bottle of wine with his compliments.
3. Official St. Kitts & Nevis race jersey, a complimentary gift to all Nevis Triathlon guests.
4. Get the inside scoop with defending Caribbean champion, Reggie Douglas, who assists with Nisbet Plantation’s water sports.
5. Training and a tan. Get a jumpstart on spring training for the triathlon season and enjoy a Caribbean vacation.
Need more reasons? Fuel up with a special pre-triathlon menu full of “carbs” at Nisbet Plantation’s AAA Four Diamond-rated Great House. Travel light and rent your bike through Nisbet Plantation.
For those who aren’t a triathlete, don’t worry. “Try a tri” or just cheer on the Nevis Triathlon participants from the sidelines, including world champion triathlete and Ironman Chris McCormack and Olivier Marceau, Olympic distance world champion.
Record all the excitement of the Nevis Triathlon with Nisbet Plantation’s complimentary Flip digital video cameras, and share your triathlon time with friends back home with free Wi-Fi. After the big event, rest on the white-sand beach of Nisbet Plantation or recuperate with a massage at The Palms Spa.